APAC-Info Security Analyst
APAC-Info Security Analyst Description (HI-B transfuses welcome) Position also available in NJ
Salary $65K - $70K
Single Sign-On is responsible for operations and support for global Single Sign-On applications (SiteMinder) and the SunOne directory infrastructure for providing Single Sign-On authentication and authorizations. SiteMinder is part of Client 's Single Sign-On infrastructure and offers authentication and authorization services for web based applications supporting multiple Client businesses including the Institutional Clients Group (ICG), Global Consumer Banking (GCB) and the corporate segment. SSO also supports the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) for systems residing on the corporate domain and Client SFT (Client Secure File Transfer) for transferring files securely across open networks. In addition, it also manages the infrastructure and applications supporting the Client Multi-Factor Authentication Service which is leveraged by Client external clients to authenticate before executing commercial banking and/or credit card transactions. In addition, SSO manages and supports Client Multi-Factor Authentication Machine Tagging (CMAMT), which is a software based second factor authentication system, introduced in 2006, to comply with Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) regulatory mandate. It is also emerging as a key component for many applications Suspicious Activity Detection (SAD) solution. Its key functionalities include a web service to Client client-facing applications in order to provide risk-based second factor authentication and sophisticated fraud management capabilities through rule management for login events and high risk transactions.
- Supporting Site Minder R12 across the global SSO footprint and onboarding of applications required to leverage Client MFA (MultiFactor Authentication) to meet regulatory requirements as supported by the business; support onboarding of eligible low and medium risk applications to Desktop SSO infrastructure
- Maintain Service Level Objectives (SLO) across all products/services that's supported by SSO
- Maintain all backlogs at 0 and achieve an SLO of 98% for all requests globally and achieve 99.999% system availability for critical infrastructure
- Provide monthly metrics required to review productivity on a regular basis
- Ensure on time closure of all control issues and enhance (and establish where appropriate) continual operational/controls oversight processes across all domains
- Automate all LDAP operations thereby eliminating manual fulfillment and faster delivery of service to clients and support Site Minder policy provisioning efforts by CATE Solutions Development
- Support CATE strategic roadmap for new technologies, products and services for authentication and file management
ENG Infotech is a dynamic company incorporated in the State of New Jersey with the sole purpose of leveraging the IT expertise of its founders. We are a Minority Owned business that thinks green.
ENG Infotech offers an array of IT professional services including technology acquisition and configuration services, infrastructure related managed services,staff augmentation and consulting services.
ENG Infotech has a growing team of experienced and customer-centric professionals. Our size allows us to give focused attention to our clients and the expertise inherent in our staff allows us to handle Global Mid Market and Fortune 500 clients.
Tue, 13 Jun 2017 20:02:14 PDT