Hardscapes Construction Superintendent
* Review job plans & specifications to supervise masonry related construction and project costs
*Oversee residential and commercial hardscape projects
* Direct and supervise workers on construction sites to ensure projects meet specifications
* Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to sub-contractors and clients
* Secure supplies and materials to complete construction projects
* Complete weekly reports on work progress, costs and scheduling
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Extensive knowledge of masonry and hardscape construction a must
Management of Personnel Resources - Motivate, develop and direct construction team as they work.
Knowledge of materials, machines, methods and tools involved in construction
Knowledge of design techniques involved in production of technical plans, blueprints, drawings and models
Savannah Hardscapes Construction is the go-to resource in the Low Country for masonry and surfacing projects of all sizes and levels of complexity. Our company specializes in providing an unequaled selection of interior and exterior surfacing materials along with turnkey installation for projects of any size and scope.
Known for quality materials, outstanding customer service, unparalleled craftsmanship and competitive pricing, Savannah Hardscapes Construction and sister company Savannah Surfaces provide a fully integrated offering including design interface, a wide selection of materials at a variety of price points and flawless installation.
All of this is delivered by our expert staff provide the customer an outstanding experience and enviable outcome.
Tue, 13 Jun 2017 02:41:37 PDT