Resource Planning Analyst
Analyzes various sources of data to assist with coordinating production schedules and maximize material utilization. May develop and communicate resource plans, as assigned by senior planner, to support customer orders. Develops and implements procedures to continuously improve plans and execution of assigned areas. Maintains "sync" among various manufacturing systems. Maintains department records and floor stock inventory accuracy; ensures department is supplied with necessary raw materials needed to maintain workflows to complete daily production requirements.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND RESULTS
• Analyzes and audits diagnostic reports and system data totals; problem solves and/or makes corrections, ensuring synchronization of systems; alerts Information Services (IS) or Material Planning to help resolve issues and maintain accurate inventory control.
• Audits and maintains specific key internal reports; gathers and reports information such as department negative inventory balance and exceptions to plan to directors, managers, and supervisors to support production needs.
• Performs analysis, using various tools, and makes transactions as necessary to help maximize utilization of materials and/or for unwanted backorders, deleting/changing customer order demand records and reverse issue transactions for material substitution.
• Assists Material Planner in reviewing and analyzing planning reports, adjusts supply orders as necessary, expedites critical orders, and communicates information to manufacturing and/or suppliers to plan and cover demands.
• Maintains activities and techniques required to support Just-In-Time (JIT) techniques and desired inventory levels (such as raw material, work in progress, or finished goods) to support corporate inventory turn goals.
• Provides support to Manufacturing and Distribution to maximize product allocation.
• Works with Manufacturing, Engineering, Purchasing, Marketing, and suppliers to eliminate sources of supply interruptions and/or develop alternative sources of supply for improved material utilization and inventory efficiency; makes adjustments to material lists and creates special routings to support unique project requests.
• Supports Haworth Management System (HMS) initiatives, including coordinating disposition of excess and/or slow moving inventories and non-conforming material.
• Performs routine clerical functions of project work by utilizing various systems, via personal computer (PC) and keyboard/mouse, to analyze data, produce reports, and communicate planning function.
• May lift production material weighing up to 60 pounds.
Resource is a staffing and recruitment industry leader with thousands of satisfied clients nationwide. We offer the successful candidate the opportunity to work for our clients in either full-time, part time, temp to perm or temporary positions. We pride ourselves on our focus on helping our employees find their next job.
Tue, 13 Jun 2017 14:22:59 PDT