AutoCAD Designer / Draftsperson
Industrial Air, Inc. is seeking an AutoCAD Designer / Draftperson for our corporate office in Greensboro, NC. The most frequent and essential work activities include:
- Must have experience in AutoCAD; with all the basic 2d drawing functions, working with and flattening 3D objects.
- Repairing customers drawings that have drawing parts on multiple levels, not on the 0,0,0 level.
- Including setting up drawings for model space and paper space.
- A perfect understanding of xrefs and all functions pertaining to xref.
- Should be able to take a customer's plan and equipment drawings for a business and use them for xref drawings.
- Set up in advance anywhere from 2 to 200 xref drawings with title block information and locator keys, before the job starts.
- Excellent communication and organization skills are a must.
- Will be able to demonstrate those AutoCAD abilities during the interview with AutoCAD 2015.
- Experience with Excel and Word a plus.
Industrial Air, Inc. was formed in 1964 by A. Reese Hunter and Worth B. Cotton, Jr. to provide companies throughout the United States and abroad with a high quality, reputable business partner specializing in all aspects of HVAC. From the design, manufacturing, and installation of new systems to fume and dust control, we are your primary resource for mechanical and electrical contracting, service and controls. We pride ourselves in maintaining this true business partner relationship with all our customers and work continuously to help them maintain optimum efficiency and improve production in their respective industries. In our 54 years of business, our quality, integrity, and commitment to customer satisfaction have provided a solid foundation upon which we strive to deliver the best service in the industry.
Tue, 13 Jun 2017 08:33:23 PDT