Leighton Group, Inc. is a Geotechnical Engineering and Environmental Consulting firm. As leaders in the industry, Leighton brings its expertise and experience to the built community of Southern California.
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant with 0-2 years of administrative/marketing experience to assistant the Marketing/Proposal department. The Marketing Assistant will report directly to the Marketing Manager, and assist the team in the development and production of bids/proposals and help with the day-to-day tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of department activities.
- Participation in the creation and production of proposals and qualifications packages
- Proofreading, editing, and formatting of technical writing
- Scheduling proposal meetings (kick-off, review sessions, interview preparation)
- Maintenance of marketing files, marketing storage, and proposal databases
- Coordination with proposal team members, sub-consultants, contractors
- Managing marketing supplies (ordering, vendor coordination, and approvals)
- Bachelor's Degree (Marketing, Communications, or Business related area of study preferred)
- Proficiency Microsoft Office Programs (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, Photoshop)
- Familiarity with CRM Software is a plus
- Recent experience in a similar position for the A/E/C industry is preferred
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills
- Understanding and experience with graphic layouts and presentations, specifically with long form text
- Ability to work on multiple deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to create and manage schedules, databases-highly organized
- Commitment to high quality work and strong attention to detail
- Willingness and excitement around learning about the A/E/C industry
We are a growing company. We have a great team and work environment - be a part of our success !
For more information and to apply for the position please visit our website www.leightongroup.com/open-positions/
Tue, 13 Jun 2017 14:35:40 PDT