MUST BE US CITIZEN!!!
The Cybersecurity Specialist will assess cybersecurity risk for integrated equipment configurations and proposed technical solutions; develop best practices for equipment protection and threat reduction in accordance with Department of Homeland Security's 9 Pillars of Cybersecurity Assurance as well as NIST, DOD and other guidance; and make recommendations to improve technical design and equipment implementation resulting in a robust, sustainable security position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Interface with users and vendors to understand network design and identify cybersecurity threats to integrated equipment configurations.
• Review OEM responses to cybersecurity requirements and assist in assessing the technical viability of proposed solutions.
• Evaluate vendor proposals in accordance with DHS and TSA cybersecurity directives; Enterprise Architecture guidelines; and TSA's Cybersecurity Management Framework.
• Analyze vendor recommendations for efficacy of design and alignment to TSA requirements which considering alternatives analysis to advise the government on the best risk-based solution to implement.
• Provide support for security equipment development efforts.
• Provide support for the development and testing of checkpoint and checked baggage security equipment.
• Travel to user or vendor locations for Technical Interchange Meetings, test events or other venues for exchanges of information.
• US Citizen
• Secret clearance, or the ability to get one while passing DHS suitability.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Cybersecurity + at least 5 years of related experience.
• Travel required according to program schedules and events.
• CISSP or CISSP-ISSAP, or equivalent certification(s).
• Prior experience with Transportation Security Equipment (TSE).
• Prior experience with TSA's Security Technology Integrated Program (STIP), or demonstrated experience in computer security combined with information security practices, networks, software, and hardware.
GST provides Professional Engineering and Logistics Support Services to various DoD & DHS agencies. Prime vendor for the Transportation Security Administration and the Dept of Homeland Security's Office of Science & Technology. GST has over 25 years of experience providing the DoD, FAA, and civilian aviation/ transportation security community with R&D, engineering, logistics, and information technology services. Our office locations include Absecon, NJ, Arlington, VA, Charleston, SC, etc. with corporate headquarters in a Philadelphia, PA suburb (Yardley).
GST is also the designer developer, and provider of the ERPGov Cloud Government Contract Management & Accounting system with built-in Time & Expense reporting.
Tue, 13 Jun 2017 13:30:41 PDT