Landscape Maintenance Production Manager
Landscape Production Manager (San Diego)
Benchmark Landscape is a dynamic and growing organization that provides Commercial Landscape Maintenance and Installation Services. We are presently servicing the San Diego area from three locations.
We are seeking a Production Manager for our Landscape Maintenance Division. The Production Manager will work closely as a team with their Account Manager to accomplish an overall satisfaction level with their portfolio of clients. The Production Manager is directly responsible for managing the safe, efficient and quality production of a team of Landscape Maintenance Crews.
1. Scheduling work to ensure efficient routing and timely production to meet customer needs.
2. Building an outstanding production team -- developing employees and working with employees to build and support a team environment.
3. Maintaining crew safety and efficient work practices through training and supervision.
4. Ensuring crews have the proper equipment to do their jobs and that equipment is properly maintained
5. Ensuring that customers are completely satisfied through effective communication, relationship building and regular site visits
6. Demonstrating role model behaviors on ethics and integrity as well as positively promoting the Company culture, in particular, regarding safety, quality and customer service
1. Strong oral and written communication skills (Bilingual a strong plus)
2. Experience in maintaining and repairing equipment
3. Proficient with computer software programs including Word, Excel, and Outlook
4. Strong Work Ethic
5. Must have capabilities in scheduling crews in a fast paced work environment
6. Customer service experience -- able to identify and resolve customer concerns
7. Strong Administrative and organizational skills.
Benchmark Landscape is a dynamic and growing organization that provides Commercial Landscape Installation and Maintenance Services. We are presently servicing the San Diego area from three locations.
San Diego, CA
Tue, 13 Jun 2017 13:43:53 PDT