Pulp Mill Manager
A top-tier packaging manufacturing company is looking for a pulp mill manager to join their team. The company is stable, profitable, and growing. They are looking for a candidate who can be fast-tracked into the plant manager role over the next few years. The following requirements are required for consideration. Any qualified candidate will receive a quick response and interview process. This position is an immediate need, and the position is open due to a promotion. The client will pay full relocation, bonus, excellent benefits, and a competitive base salary. The company offers one of the best healthcare plans in the industry with low cost and high coverage.
* BS in Engineering
* Responsible for 30-40 operators
* Cross-functional team experience with maintenance and operations.
* 5 years or more of pulp mill management experience in the packaging and paper industry
* Must have excellent communication, high energy, hands-on approach, and effective leadership qualities .
* Cost budgeting, scheduling, planning, safety programs, training/developing, and shipping/receiving.
Career Brokers is an Executive Recruiting firm with THOUSANDS of jobs posted by 600+ affiliate offices across the USA. Note:
1. If you live outside of North America, *** WE CANNOT HELP YOU ***
2. 99.99% of jobs requires *** US Citizenship or Green Green ***
3. NONE of our clients will hire people with OPT visas from us
4. We NEVER work with 3rd parties/sub-contractors/corp-to-corp.
Good luck in your job search!
Sat, 20 May 2017 20:17:23 PDT