Library Page (P/T), CPRN14395LRC
Assist in resource sharing and collection maintenance.
Position Title: Library Page (P/T), CPRN14395LRC
Duties of Position:
- Pull items for resource sharing, including; ILL requests, CARLI Universal Borrowing, and items requested by COD library patrons.
- Pull journal articles and scan for ILL lending.
- Process early morning resource sharing deliveries from RAILS.
- Use Library of Congress classification to maintain collection order.
- Collect daily newspaper deliveries and other Library materials.
- Deal tactfully and effectively with a wide variety of library users and co-workers.
- other duties as assigned.
Experience and Education:
EXPERIENCE: Proficiency in written and spoken English.
EDUCATION: High school diploma.
EXPERIENCE: One year customer service.
EDUCATION: Associate Degree.
Equipment & Working Conditions:
Photocopiers; library computer system and all of its related equipment and functions; multiple software programs; and audiovisual equipment.
Busy public service area; must be flexible and willing to adjust to last minute situations. Attention to detail and good organizational skills are needed. Must be able to stand for extended period of time. Must be able to reach shelf height of 6 feet. Must be able to spend extended periods of time at a computer keyboard and monitor. Vision adequate to read a variety of print materials and computer screens.
This position requires a background check and drug screen.
Department: Library - LRC
Position Type: Part time - PT
Pay Type: Hourly Non-Exempt