Front of House Lead (P/T Casual), CPTN11040PARTS
Position Title: Front of House Lead (P/T Casual), CPTN11040PARTS
Duties of Position:
- Deliver a high standard of exceptional customer service to all patrons.
- Assist with patron services, including but not limited to, seating, will-call, emergencies and overall comfort of patrons.
- Supervise volunteer ticket takers and ushers.
- Ensure that theatres, restrooms, lobby and all public spaces are clean, safe and welcoming. Communicate with custodial, grounds and engineering staff, as needed.
- Enforce policies regarding use of cameras and recorders, food and beverages, access and seating.
- Carry out established intermission procedures.
- Provide prompt, professional and courteous responses to all patron concerns.
- Adhere to all emergency procedures intended to ensure the safety and comfort of patrons.
- Ensure the orderly exit of patrons and follow procedures for closing of house.
- Ensure compliance with all ADA accessibility requirements.
- In the absence of the Assistant Concessions Manager/House Assistant Manager, assure front of house responsibilities.
- Other duties as required.
Experience and Education:
Equipment & Working Conditions:
Department: Performing Arts - PARTS
Position Type: Temporary Casual - TC
Pay Type: Hourly Non-Exempt