Commercial Business Development Manager
Apollo/EPC/Lasco business is a leader in the global residential, municipal, commercial and industrial fluid handling markets. We focus on serving commercial end users, water, and waste water facilities, wholesale distributors, commercial and industrial facility operations, and residential end-users. We manufacture and sell products ranging from PVC plastic fittings to high performance valve, as well as, copper, valves, and backflow products.
Candidate must live in either Chicago, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Detroit or Boston
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 3 years or more of valve sales.
- Develop leads and specification position to enhance project closure for Apollo Sales team for all Apollo Valve Products
- Utilize Apollo CRM tool to track and optimize project communication and implementation
- Identify, prioritize, sales plans and follow-up of key wholesale distribution, OEM / end user customers and national/regional large installing contractors.
- Identify and develop new market segments, customers for Apollo Valve products in the Residential and Commercial construction markets through engagement with targeted strategic accounts
- Lead local and regional code approval for Apollo Valve products by engaging and joining approval bodies such as ASPE and ASHRAE
- Understand the construction cycle and successfully influence decision-makers at all levels to maximize sales potential
- Identify / justify new products, identify market segment sales trends, and identify marketing tools by attending industry events, monitoring trade publications and by considering new activities through residential and commercial construction business .
- Develop and maintain key headquarter customers' relationships within all market segments. Develop sales growth strategies for same.
- Communicate sales / product trends to maintain accurate factory / field product forecasts consistent with sales growth
- Maintain regular Engineering communications for new product development and approval agencies' progress.
- Maintain regular communication with regional sales management to promote commercial valve sales growth in alignment with other Apollo Valve products and priorities.
- Maintain regular communication with field sales staff to maintain customer / product growth priorities.
- Be active with and make regular speaking presentations at trade / industry associations to promote Apollo Valve products and advantages.
We are An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Tue, 13 Jun 2017 12:59:45 PDT