Civil Engineer Project Manager
Join a leading civil engineering, surveying and land planning firm located in the heart of central Texas. Enjoy a great team environment, competitive benefits and a 4-day work week.
- Define and facilitate project scope, goals and deliverables
- Manage project budget, resource allocation, design, quality, timelines and team
- Meet and exceed client expectations by ensuring accurate, complete and timely communication and work product
This is a position you will love if:
- You desire to have a high degree of independence and responsibility
- You enjoy working on diverse projects and are able to handle multiple projects at one time
- You aspire to join a company that encourages career development and growth
You're a Candidate we will love if:
- You have a B.S. Civil Engineering and a Texas P.E. license
- You have 5+ years of experience with increasing responsibility overseeing land development, public works and water resources projects, as well as managing a team
- You are a talented engineer who enjoys working on a broad range of projects
- You love multi-tasking, communicating with fellow engineering and construction professionals and collaborating with a team
- You are genuinely good with people and enjoy building relationships with colleagues and clients
Cude Engineers believes that our employees are our greatest resource. We encourage our staff to participate in professional organizations and we support personnel with ongoing professional development and training.
Located in San Antonio, Texas, Cude Engineers has been providing civil engineering, land planning and surveying services for over three decades. Since the firm was founded, we have collaborated with land developers, school districts, public officials and other regional leaders to cultivate thriving communities. Today, our experienced staff makes up the next generation of the company, which is well-versed in the language of public and private engineering study and design, hydraulics and hydraulic study and design, surveying and field observation and land planning.
San Antonio, TX
Tue, 13 Jun 2017 15:01:51 PDT