PAS Adm - Student Loan
The Assistant Director of Educational Programming is a content expert, who assists in developing and marketing financial literacy programs, delivers dynamic educational sessions in person and online, and trains others to teach personal finance. This positon works collaboratively with schools and departments campus-wide.
- Administer the Personal Finance@Duke program including, but not limited to, planning, coordinating and implementing operations and activities such as classes, workshops, advertising, special events, staffing, financial and general business matters. 30%
- Monitor financial issues and concerns affecting various student populations and develop relevant educational programs and materials; 10%
- Provide support to students through personal consultation; 20%
- Maintain a social media presence to promote Personal Finance to the entire Duke community. 10%
- Provide updated material for our websites - Finaid.duke.edu/loans & personalfinance.duke.edu 10%
- Coordinate and conduct all exit counseling and first-time borrower workshops. This includes scheduling, promoting, and developing the content. Working with the schools and other student loan staff to ensure all students with federal loans receive loan counseling prior to graduation. 15%
- Track and report on student participation and measures of success. 5%
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
A four year degree or equivalent combination of education and experience; experience in program planning, administration and implementation of wellness issues. Strong written and verbal communications.
- Master's degree in Higher Education or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience working with college students; marketing, management and computer; supervision of staff and/or volunteers.
- Experience with Excel, Word and Qualtrics
1222 TRAINING COORD
Job Family Level
Full Time / Part Time
Regular / Temporary
Duke University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employercommitted to providing employment opportunity without regard to anindividual's age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender expression, gender identity, national origin, race, religion,sexual orientation, or veteran status.Essential Physical Job Functions:Certain jobs at Duke University and Duke University Health System mayinclude essential job functions that require specific physical and/ormental abilities. Additional information and provision for requests forreasonable accommodation will be provided by each hiring department.
Work requires a general business background generally equivalent to abachelor's degree in education, business or a related field.
Work requires 3 years related training and/or administrativeexperience to become familiar with general principles of adulteducation and the design/delivery of educational modules.A master's degree in education or a business related field may besubstituted for 2 years experience.OR AN EQUIVALENT COMBINATION OF RELEVANT EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Auto req ID
Duke University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender expression, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Essential Physical Job Functions: Certain jobs at Duke University and Duke University Health System may include essential job functions that require specific physical and/or mental abilities. Additional information and provision for requests for reasonable accommodation will be provided by each hiring department.