Associate Director for Student Integrated Applications
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Title: Associate Director for Student Integrated Applications
Category: Management and Professional
Department: Academic Information Systems
Date Posted: 06/13/2017
Position Information: Reporting to the Director of Student Information Systems, the Associate Director of Student Integrated Applications overseas all Banner Student integrated systems such as Banner Workflow, the Graduate Student Information System, ODS reporting and the Learning Management System integrations. In addition, the Associate Director serves as the lead project manager and business analyst on behalf of the Director.
Minimum Requirements: Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Demonstrated skill in managing technical staff.
Advanced knowledge of secure software development.
Requires knowledge of applications programming function, organizational effectiveness and health and safety (ergonomics, stress).
Critical thinking, persuasion / negotiation, conflict resolution, mentoring and staff development, leadership / management, problem solving, human resources policies and procedures relating to management responsibilities.
Verbal and written communication, quantitative abilities, analytical, strong mechanical applications programming systems skills.
Preferred Qualifications: Current working knowledge of the University of California, Riverside.
Current working knowledge of the Computing and Communications division of UCR.
Additional Information: In the Heart of Inland Southern California, UC Riverside is located on nearly 1,200 acres near Box Springs Mountain in Southern California; the park-like campus provides convenient access to the vibrant and growing Inland region. The campus is a living laboratory for the exploration of issues critical to growing communities'air, water, energy, transportation, politics, the arts, history and culture. UCR gives every student, faculty and staff member the resources to explore, engage, imagine and excel.
UC Riverside is recognized as one of the most ethnically diverse research universities in the country boasting several key rankings of which we are extremely proud.
- Washington Monthly (August 2016) ranked UC Riverside 12th in the nation in its annual University and College Survey. \
- Education Trust placed UC Riverside 9th in the nation for closing the graduation gap between black and white students by 1.7 percentage points.
- In QS World University Rankings 2016/2017, UC Riverside's Department of Philosophy is #1 in the world for the frequency with which published papers are cited by other philosophers.
- U.S. News and World Report Survey (September 2016) ranked UC Riverside 118th overall; earns "Great Schools, Great Prices."
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University (August 2016) Academic Ranking of World Universities ranked UC Riverside among the top 151 to 200 institutions. This survey bills itself as "the most trustworthy precursor of global rankings of the world's top 500 universities."
- U.S. News and World Report's Best Graduate Schools (2016) including:
- Graduate School of Education - 62nd among ranked schools
- Bourns College of Engineering - 71st among ranked schools
For information about our generous employee benefits package, visit: Employee Benefits Overview