Clinical Services Technician III/UKHC
The Clinical Services Technician III (CST III) will be a float position to work both front office and clinical depending on clinical schedules and patient volume. Must also be able to travel to our off-site clinics to work both registration and clinical.
Clinical Services Technician III/UKHC
Type of Position
Position Time Status
Click here for more information about equivalencies:
Required Related Experience
Required License/ Registration/Certification
Lifting and holding patients, sitting for long periods of time and/or standing for long periods of time.
Monday-Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm, 40 hours/week with the possibility of overtime due to traveling to offsite clinics.
MS Windows, Electronic Health Record, Excel
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities?
3.5 years of experience or more preferred.
Deadline to Apply
University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * UK HealthCare recognizes the patient as our premier customer and promises to provide excellent customer services to patients, colleagues, co-workers and all others who seek our services. By applying for a position with UK HealthCare, I am indicating my commitment to service excellence and expressing my agreement to consistently recognize that: - Our customer is every person we come into contact with during our workday. - Service is being flexible, courteous and respectful while anticipating and fulfilling the needs of our customers. - Quality is the foundation of everything we do. It is our desire to provide exceptional service to every patient and customer we serve. - Careful, efficient and responsible management of our resources is vital to our success. - We want to attract, develop and retain highly skilled and competent co-workers, which will in turn achieve customer loyalty and promote the growth of UK HealthCare. By submitting my application for employment with UK HealthCare, I acknowledge that I will be held accountable to follow the UK HealthCare Behavioral Expectations if selected for a position with UK HealthCare. Do you agree to abide by the UK HealthCare Standards?
- * Please choose the answer that best describes your paid employment experience as a medical assistant in a physician office practice.
- More than 0, up through 1 year
- More than 1 year, up through 2 years
- More than 2 years, up through 3 years
- More than 3 years
- * Choose the answer which best describes your experience with an electronic or computerized medical record (EMR).
- No experience with EMR.
- Limited experience, just starting.
- Experienced using EMR, not in developing.
- Extensive experience in developing and managing EMR.
- * Are you able to travel to off-site clinics to assist with clinical and clerical duties?
- * Have you had experience with sterilizing and performing high level disinfection of instruments?
- * In what capacity have you had patient contact? For example, working in a clinic or hospital, registering patients, etc. Please address how your work experience relates to this position.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter