Production Supervisor - SMT / Electronic Assembly
Fusion Optix is offering an attractive package for a strong and talented production supervisor. This is a unique opportunity for a talented professional looking to make a step up in his/her career and join a fun, collegiate and ambitious team in a fast growing LED lighting technology company. Prior knowledge in a supervisory or management role is essential.
What You Will be Doing
- Day-to-day management of a team of 6 technicians and operators to delivery production orders.
- Resolve equipment issues during shift and troubleshoot SMT and reflow equipment to ensure continuous production schedule.
- Ensuring operators complete inspection reports, update production logs.
- Support quality and process improvement programs by providing operator and technician training and mentoring.
- Compiling all relevant shipping documentation and arranging pickups and shipping.
- Responding to internal, customer and distributor requests for shipping information and delivery schedules.
- Ensuring production and shipping areas are kept safe and clean at all times.
Who You Are
- Min. 5 years in a operational or supervisory role in a similar company.
- Engineering mindset and comfortable around equipment such as pick-and-place SMT machines and reflow ovens.
- Professional and personable; excellent communicator in person, via email or on telephone.
- Passionate about a career in technology company and technically literate in relevant areas.
- Bachelor's degree in a business or technical discipline preferred though not essential.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Knowledge of LED lighting, electronics and optics a definite plus.
- Previous experience in a fast growing start-up or manufacturing company is a plus.
Fusion Optix is a world leader in LED light engines and optics. We design, develop and manufacture components and modules that are used in lighting fixtures, lamps and bulbs. We are a hard working, collegiate and international team that are revolutionizing the way people light their lives. Our compensation and benefits are designed to attract, reward and retain the best talent. We reward performance and In addition to competitive base salaries we offer bonuses and profit related pay. Our benefit package is comprehensive and includes Fidelity 401K with 6% company matching, comprehensive healthcare and dental coverage. Our philosophy is to reward quality work, excellent customer service, high performing results and team building wherever we can, Fusion Optix promotes from within wherever possible.
Fusion Optix was recently voted by Red Herring as one of the Top100 most innovative companies in the Americas and listed by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing manufacturing company in the US. We have sold products to 40 countries worldwide and our customers include some of the world's most distinguished brands. We are recognized as industry leaders in optics and our patented innovations can be found in products used every day in business or the home. As well as, the demanding scientific, medical, military and aerospace applications. Our company headquarter is in Woburn MA where we house our main air conditioned cleanroom production operations.
Visit our website (http://www.fusionoptix.com) or follow us on twitter (@fusionoptix).
Sun, 28 May 2017 16:51:01 PDT