QA Automation (C/C++) Engineer
- Good working knowledge of C/C++.
- Ability to debug C/C++ code and Automate ROKU application.
- Automation experience on web/Mobile devices.
- Test Automation Experience with Selenium or any other tool.
- Proactive, self-motivated and Strong Comm. Skills.
- Experience performing daily day defect triage and reviewing defects with multiple development team and managing the defect thru its life cycle.
- Strong communication and organizational skills. Communicate QA risks, milestones, and status to the Project Manager, project team and management.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with aggressive schedules
- Strong interpersonal skills - networking, building relationships, teamwork
- Self-motivated, work well in a team structure or independently
- BS degree or equivalent experience.
Xavient Information Systems Inc. is a global IT engineering company. Working together with such partners as Oracle and Microsoft, Xavient is able to provide comprehensive solutions to customers with a commitment to industry standards and proven technologies in development and support. Strengths include Datawarehousing Middleware, Java, Microsoft Technologies, ERP, TQA, etc. Xavient offers IT Services and innovative practices that enable business process improvement. We provide world-class software solutions to both Fortune 500 companies and smaller companies that need to better leverage their technology investments.
American Fork, UT
Mon, 12 Jun 2017 14:24:12 PDT