Technical Support Analyst
• Provide first line user technical support to customers.
• Log and follow up on support incidents and repair issues with Noble House Software and other related applications.
• Troubleshoot all Windows OS and Networking issues related to Noble*Direct Billing Software
• Participate in application quality assurance.
• Assist in internal IT responsibilities.
• Two or more years' experience in remote end user support including problem determination, resolution, and incident escalation tracking. MSP experience welcome!
• Must be WELL versed with and be able to handle the following:
o Server OS: Windows Server 2003/R2, Windows Server 2008/R2, Windows Server 2012/R2 - Desktop OS: Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1
o Networking issues, such as working with IP/DNS issues, and communicating issues to the appropriate party.
o Issues related to Malware, Spyware, Viruses, Firewalls, general connectivity or otherwise.
o Must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and it's permissions, as well as Multi-user workstations and environments.
o Must be able to configure file shares from a Windows Server AND/OR Workstation, and assign proper permissions, as well as map drives on client PC's.
o Able to setup basic Client/Server ODBC connections properly.
o Proficient in MS Office Suite: Excel, Word, and Access: Formulas, Mail Merge, and Access Queries via ODBC, etc.
o Minor SQL Database Experience. Pervasive SQL is a plus.
• Excellent verbal, and written communication and customer service skills
• Detail oriented with strong organization skills, with ability to prioritize tasks and work autonomously.
• Enjoy and have ample ability to train users
• Team player with a great work ethic, a can-do attitude, and the ability to work well under pressure.
Noble House is a software development organization specializing in the medical billing of insurance claims. Noble House created Noble*Direct software with two goals in mind; to design a software with functional, operational, and analytical capabilities, as well as to be known as the best top notch technical support team in the industry. Started in 1989, Noble House has grown to be one of the top DME medical billing software companies in the the country.
Deerfield Beach, FL
Mon, 12 Jun 2017 05:27:06 PDT