Journeyman Electrician - Solar PV
Award-winning leader in commercial and residential solar energy system installations is seeking an *EXPERIENCED* SOLAR (photo voltaic) JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN. Candidates must be responsible and productive individuals with high quality work ethics, with a calm and friendly personality to flow with our company's dynamics.
This would be a great opportunity for EXPERIENCED SOLAR ELECTRICIANS who are motivated to join a well-known & SUCCESSFUL organization. Individuals applying should be highly competitive and self-driven.
If you meet the following requirements, please email us your resume with 'COMMERCIAL JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN" in the subject line. Emails NOT containing "COMMERCIAL JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN" in the subject line will be considered spam. Please DO NOT call for this position. Emails without resumes will not be considered.
Job Responsibilities & Functions:
ALL APPLICANTS MUST be willing and able to do the following:
- Climb ladders, stairs, and work on rooftops;
- Lift 50 lbs. of weight frequently throughout assigned workday;
- Work with electrical wiring up to 1,000 VDC and 480 VAC;
- Lift, pull, push materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks;
- Work in extreme environments (weather, height, etc,);
- Install and bent 2" conduits;
- Operate table bender to bend 4" conduits;
- Attentive to detail with an emphasis on quality and safety;
- Work in various positions, including but not limited to, stooping, standing, sitting, bending over, kneeling, and squatting for extended periods of time;
- Operate large construction equipment (i.e, forklift, boom lift, man lift, etc.);
- Relate to the public and to clients in a professional, courteous and respectful manner.
- Must be a Certified General Electrician (Certification MUST BE issued by the State of California, Department of Industrial Relations, Division of Labor Standard Enforcement);
- Minimum of 5 years' work experience as a journeyman electrician;
- Previous experience installing photo voltaic systems preferred;
- North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP) certification preferred;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Exercise high level of professionalism and positive demeanor;
- Valid CA Driver's License and MUST have a clean driving record;
- DRUG FREE;
- Thrive in a team environment.
Since 2008, Solar Optimum has been one of the leading Solar Energy Providers in Southern California.
- Top Rated 5-Star Yelp Reviews (140+ Reviews)
- 2-Time Angie's List Super Service Winner
- A+ Rating by the Better Business Bureau
- 5-Time Daily News Reader's Choice Winner
- Multiple Awards for Commercial and Industrial Projects (including LA's largest FIT)
We provide homeowners a cleaner more affordable source of power, energy storage solutions and an industry-leading customer experience.
We partner with the best technology companies and finance partners to design and construct customized solutions for our customers.
We value Local Expertise, Real Relationships and Honest Talk.
Mon, 12 Jun 2017 14:08:39 PDT