Marketing Operations Specialist
Marketing Operations Specialist
The Marketing Operations Specialist's primary role is to support, design, implement and track demand generation activities across the MediaSilo/Wiredrive portfolio. The ideal candidate will also have an interest in mapping the entire customer journey, from the moment prospects enter the pipeline, through their growth into enterprise accounts. The Marketing Operations Specialist position reports into marketing and will be based in Los Angeles, but the right person will work cross-functionally across marketing, sales, customer success, product and technology to implement the technology and tools necessary to successfully track customer behavior, identify the key metrics driving growth and customer retention, and surface opportunities to optimize each step of the cycle. This is a great opportunity to join a well-funded, fast-growing and fun organization evolving two trusted brands and launching a full pipeline of new product.
Job responsibilities include:
- Recommend, implement and maintain optimal technology toolset to track customers from lead generation through closed sale and beyond, nurturing customers throughout the pipeline and gauging the health of existing customers and surfacing potential customer growth opportunities and churn risks.
- Own the design, implementation and distribution of demand generation campaigns across multiple channels, including email, in-app, lead nurturing, search/online advertising, social media and customer communications. Measure the performance of those marketing campaigns and channel tactics, optimizing customer acquisition activities to maximize return on investment.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the sales and marketing database.
- Design invite-only beta campaigns for new products, closely tracking conversion throughout the onboarding process to optimize usage
- Support sales team efforts by simplifying lead scoring, lead nurturing, quote creation, esignature, demo and presentation software, freeing salespeople to focus on developing relationships with high-value prospects.
- Build a marketing analytics program that helps us understand our business and drive net new opportunities.
- Work with senior management to develop and own a reporting matrix tracking key metrics and growth drivers across the company, including customer health and sales and marketing efficiency.
- BA/BS and at least two years of working experience, preferably in B2B marketing
- Strong analytical skills and experience with business reporting and data analysis
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems (Pardot, Hubspot, Mailchimp, etc.) and integrating those systems with other technologies (Salesforce, Totango etc.).
- Experience in designing, producing and managing email and lead nurturing campaigns. Knowledge of CSS/HTML or willingness to learn a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, with a desire to improve processes.
At MediaSilo and Wiredrive, we believe that the work we do is part of a larger experience defined by the tens of thousands of inspired creatives who create and present their work every day on our platform. Our companies recently came together to form a fast growing, privately-owned SaaS company with offices in Boston and Playa Vista. With over 1800+ customers worldwide, MediaSilo and Wiredrive have become the applications of choice for creative professionals in the advertising, television and motion-picture industries who need to upload, manage and present their digital media. Our client base is made up of the top global advertising agencies, television/movie production companies, post-production houses, and brands.
If you are up for a challenge and like to learn every day, this is the perfect time to join our combined organization. You will get both hands-on product marketing experience, as well as insight into brand strategy as we bring our two respected brands together to launch a new platform under a new banner. This role provides a blend of production, implementation, and analysis, so if you have a hunger to dive in and get your hands dirty, learning new tools, forging relationships with other departments and making recommendations as to how we can improve, you are just the self-starter, jack-of-all-trades we are looking for.
Headquarters: Playa Vista, CA
Employees: 40+ with significant growth, across all divisions, over the last year.
Customers: Over 1800 + paying global customers including Nike, Beats by Dre, Red Bull, Universal Studios, ESPN, 72 and Sunny, Reebok, MTV, Lionsgate, Tory Burch, RPA and many more.
Los Angeles, CA
Mon, 12 Jun 2017 07:42:08 PDT