This position reports to the Chief Financial Officer and works closely with Human Resources. The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge of running payroll for a company that does business in multi-states.
• 3-5 Years experience with payroll/HRIS systems.
• Knowledge of multi-state/jurisdictions; with a highly decentralized employee base of 1200+ employees in 35+ states and Canada.
• Experience with payroll journal entries, payroll/PTO accruals and processing of payrolls.
• Registering for new states and managing all tax/UI accounts.
• Prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly and year end reports for Management and tax filings.
• Analyze trends, overtime, turnover and expenditures that impact our budgets and financials.
• Support the Finance Team with Great Plains initiatives and other company driven system upgrades.
• Provides general ledger support and account reconciliations; along with garnishments, levies, voluntary and involuntary deductions as required.
• Knowledge of Great Plains financial systems
• Strong problem solving skills; strongly analytical and detail oriented along with ability to work with all levels of management
• Strong verbal and written communications skills, able to communicate with technical and non-technical staff
• Works substantially with little supervision or oversight to deliver key milestones
• Must have current knowledge of applicable state and federal wage and hour laws; including termination procedures and state requirements
• Word, Excel; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
Please submit your salary requirements.
Sat, 27 May 2017 15:10:22 PDT