Lead Electrician licensed RW & JW
We are seeking EXPERT residential service electricians and licensed electrical installers! Electricians at our company earn $75,000 - $85,000 annually (DOE). No sales required. Our team stays busy all-year-round, and, we have never had a lay-off in the history of our company. You don't build a business; you build people, and the people build the business. Apply today to be considered.
* Guaranteed competitive hourly wages - DOE
* Low physical strain & slower paced than the new construction industry
* Stable work ALL YEAR round, avoid the seasonal layoffs and the "job just ended" layoffs cycle
* Weekly payroll - every Friday
* Bonuses, Incentive Trips, and Rewards
* Medical (Company pays 50% of your premium!)
* Family Medical Available
* Paid Personal Time Off
* 401k Investments
* Paid Holidays - New Years, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving,
* Christmas Eve and Christmas!
* Company Van & fuel card
* Company Phone
* Company provided uniforms for field staff
* Long & Short Term Disability available
* Legal Shield
* Referral Program
* Friends and Family Discount on services
* Room for growth in a Growing company
* Fun family oriented events throughout the year such as Paintball, Ski Trips, Family Nights together, etc
* Have a Colorado electrical license or hold valid State license of reciprocity
*Alaska, Arkansas, Idaho, Iowa, Maine, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire,*
*New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming.*
* Must live in our service area or be able to relocate*
* Have strong residential service abilities (we are NOT a new builder)
* Interest in personal growth and providing for your and your family's future
* Enjoys troubleshooting and problem solving of electrical systems
* Have a strong work ethic, initiative and tenacity - enjoys a challenge!
* Will take instruction and responsibility for personal growth & bettering themselves
* Is able to lift 50lbs
* Is able to physically get into attics and under homes
* Requires a clean driving record, able to pass background and drug test
* Is a clean and organized professional with high integrity
* Is a fun, motivated, energetic, dependable, 'whatever' it takes team member!
Residential troubleshooting, repairing, and installation of electrical systems: 3 years
The regions' premier residential Electrical and HVAC service company. We offer a top notch customer experience while providing our team with unparalleled income potential, a clean fun work environment and growth potential. Weekly training sessions take place and out of state training is available as well. The WireNut has been listed as one of the Fastest Growing companies in America in the INC 5000 listing. Come join our fun, exciting, and fast growing team.
Mon, 12 Jun 2017 10:53:07 PDT