Construction Project Manager (GROUND UP HOTEL CONSTRUCTION IN USA)
The Project Manager will be accountable for all phases of the construction process from inception to completion and be responsible for all aspects of each hotel improvement and renovation. This role will oversee the interior design team, architect, engineer, purchasing team and coordinate with the hotel staff to ensure that all projects are completed timely, within budget, to the highest level of quality and with minimum impact to the hotels operation.
- Oversee multi-hotel renovations and PIP at one time in different stages of design and construction.
- Travel 30-50% to project locations.
- Perform a key role in project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed.
- •Develop realistic and accurate project schedules.
- Create the teams, develop the objectives/goals of each and assign individual responsibilities communicating effectively.
- Serve as a key link with the clients, performing project coordination for construction purposes.
- Review the deliverable prepared by the team and respond to all inquiries in a timely manner.
- Understand the physical plant and characteristics of the buildings.
- Prepare bids, contracts and change orders for presentation to clients.
- Review submittals for compliance and accuracy.
- Must be able to forecast long lead items.
- Review and approve valid contractor change requests processing approvals in a timely manner.
- Monitor all renovation and capital improvement scopes to fall within budget.
- Provide project functions including managing the budget, tracking team expenses and minimizing exposure and risk in the project.
- Continual reconciliation between project status report and project cost report.
- Complete full and timely project close-out ensuring the project punch-list is complete.
- Coordinate and participate in all design/team meetings.
- Knowledgeable about (HOTEL RENOVATION) site construction activities, Architecture, Design, Engineering and Construction.
- MS Office, PowerPoint, MS Projects, Adobe.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills and understanding client needs.
- Degree in Construction, Architecture, Engineering or Related Field is a plus.
- Ideal candidate will live in San Francisco Bay area and have extensive experience with LARGE HOTEL RENOVATIONS.
- MUST BE ABLE TO TRAVEL 50%. Domestic.
(LIVE NEAR A MAJOR USA AIRPORT)
The Right Candidates is an Executive Search firm specializing in, "Pulling good people out of bad jobs since 1997." Visit us at www.therightcandidates.com
Tue, 30 May 2017 11:17:37 PDT