Admissions Counselor/ Assistant Director of Admissions
Becker College, Center for Accelerated and Professional Studies
Reporting to The Associate Director of Enrollment Management this position represents the college for its non-traditional evening and adult programs. Major responsibilities include:
- Pre-admission advising to students through transcript evaluation and file review.
- Providing information sessions, registration meetings, and various recruitment meetings to prospective students both on and off campus.
- Initiating and conducting off-campus recruitment activities with, including but not limited to, businesses, early childcare providers, human service agencies, local high schools, and community colleges.
- Telemarketing and follow up to prospects, inquires, applicants, admits, and matriculated learners.
- Managing corporate and organizational relations to increase enrollment and department goals.
- Facilitating file completion prior to class start dates.
- Completing recruitment projects and reports as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills required. An ability to set and achieve goals and work independently is essential. Prior experience in lead generation/recruitment in higher education is desirable. A bachelor’s degree and proven outside sales/marketing experience is preferred. Evening and some weekend work is required. Local in-state travel is required.
Qualified candidates please send resume, cover letter and three professional references to Steven Bourgault, Associate Director of Human Resources at email@example.com
Apply for Admissions Counselor/ Assistant Director of Admissions
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly