Provide contact with local medical community, continuously maximizing occupancy and achieving budgeted census admissions to the Skilled Nursing facility.
The following duties are normal for this position. This list is not to be construed as exclusive or all inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
- Schedules appointments; establishes a work schedule most responsive to the needs of the resident Las Ventanas.
- Makes daily hospital rounds, keeping in contact with case managers, discharge planners and Hospitalists to maintain relationship and referrals.
- Responds to requests for information and brochures in a timely manner and according to performance standards outlined by your Healthcare Administrator and/or Executive Director.
- Interacts with others by developing and maintaining rapport, demonstrating interpersonal sensitivity toward others to establish a relationship and continue the sales process.
- Conducts presentations (assisted living and skilled nursing) to prospective residents and/or family members.
- Pre-qualifies potential residents so that sales efforts expended are in proportion to their urgency and appropriateness for the community.
- Identifies/anticipates residents needs, eliciting ideas, feelings and perceptions from others. Probes to identify the needs and goals of potential customers.
- Recommends solutions that match customer needs; overcomes objections by demonstrating benefits to customers, and negotiating a mutually beneficial outcome.
- Conducts assessments of potential residents to determine appropriateness for admission. Communicates with other department managers as necessary in relation to the assessment process.
- Completes residency agreements, financial discloser forms; secures proper signatures and necessary deposits.
- Manages weekly admissions and marketing reports; participates in community marketing and sales events.
- Conducts/attends scheduled marketing meetings and attends daily skilled nursing facility stand up meetings with appropriate information reported.
- Keeps updated on relevant operational, competitive, and community information in order to respond effectively to residents, prospects, families, and the general public.
- Act professionally and honestly at all times in the representation of the Community concept of senior living.
Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelors' degree preferred, college study required.
- Two to three years direct marketing experience with a record of meeting or exceeding marketing performance goals.
- Prior experience in a health care sales environment required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to perform mathematical functions using a calculator or Excel Spreadsheet.
- Must be self-starter, team player, attentive to detail and possess excellent organizational skills.
- Positive attitude and approach to change and improvements.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Detail oriented, goal oriented and excellent organizational, follow-through and communication skills.
- Ability to follow directions.
Retirement Community/Health Care Center/Memory Support Community
Las Vegas, NV
Thu, 1 Jun 2017 10:02:22 PDT