Stamping Manufacturing Engineer
Please provide salary requirements as well as a cover letter when applying for this position.
The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for managing multiple projects, meeting customer demands, achieving overall project timing, and meeting financial targets. You are required to lead a project team from development through to production. You will be the primary point of communication between the customer and the project team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management and the customer.
- Maintains PLEX data base for new projects.
- Monitor and tweak the processes and efficiencies.
- Lead task force and efficiencies.
- Sets up and tracks projects in PLEX (APQP)
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phase elements, reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommended
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations
- Proficient in MS Word, Office 365, Excel, Project, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills involving ability to work effectively cross-functionally and cross-culturally
- Excellent written and oral communication skills necessary for meetings and presentations
- Ability to work well with others, exhibiting teamwork skills
- Partners with senior management to analyze and solve issues.
- Ability to multitask by handling diverse assignments concurrently.
- Flexibility to travel
- Minimum of five to ten years of working experience in automotive metal stamping or similar industry.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering
- Experience with engineering design software (Solidworks, AutoCAD, VISI, etc.)
Must have proficiency in all of the following: GD&T, DFM, FMEA, and Lean.
Job Type: Full-time
- Automotive Metal Stamping: 5 years
We are looking to grow our team with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our customers.
We have collaborated in the design and manufacture of hundreds of different NVH components over the past 30 years. Bayloff has been in business for over 60 years and has created over 6,000,000,000 parts since 1948.
Bayloff has three dozen presses ranging in size from 200 to 1,000 tons produce die-set, progressive and transfer operations on various materials including hot-rolled, cold-rolled and high strength steel, stainless, aluminum and other materials.
Bayloff's corporate office and manufacturing facilities are located in Belleville, MI and Kinsman, OH. Bayloff also partners with many well known companies throughout the world.
Bayloff is a family owned business and aspires to create a company that encourages growth and partnership with its employees. Bayloff believes in their employees and offers the best benefits in the industry. Bayloff offers 2 types of BCBS insurance, STD, LTD, Life, AD&D, Dental and Vision. Bayloff also offers competitive rates, paid vacation, 100% paid safety prescription glasses, reimbursement on safety boots, and various other perks that Bayloff employees enjoy!
Please send your updated resumes with your cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come Join our TEAM today!!
Mon, 12 Jun 2017 13:39:40 PDT