IBM Systems Engineer in Washington, DC
Immediate job opportunity for an IBM Systems Engineer, Middleware pro to support our client, a premier Federal Healthcare organization in Washington DC. The successful candidate will be a Technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) on IBM AIX Platform, Scripting (Korn, Bash), Python Scripting, MQ Messaging, WebSphere and DB2 Database. The IBM Infrastructure Engineer will be supporting several initiatives that require enhancements to the Test and Production environment. The environments are comprised of Unit, Integration, Systems, and Acceptance Test and Production.
**Tasks, Deliverables and Responsibilities include**
• Technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) to analyze, develop and implement an infrastructure strategy for existing Test environments on the middleware platforms
• Provide daily technical support for the renovation of the existing environments
• Analyze and recommend improvements to support Environment Management and Configuration Management process initiatives
• Provide Production Environment and Infrastructure support for the Project.
• Support FTE SME's in maintaining current (Test/Production) environments and infrastructure.
• Create all necessary documents and communicate to the team in support of the project.
• Provide pre and post implementation support for Test and Production environments.
• Conduct training and knowledge transfer on new environments with FTEs.
Are you qualified and interested in learning more about this opportunity? Contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration.
**About the Organizations**
From health to wealth to well-being, Elite Technical believes that you deserve the best. We offer our team members an assigned recruiter representative, proactive support, competitive compensation, weekly payroll cycle and access to a comprehensive benefits program.
Our client is an exceptional organization servicing the Federal Marketplace offering Health Insurance. They are experiencing exceptional growth and have a track record of integrating professionals into the organization and providing opportunities for learning, career growth and advancement.
• Ten (10+) plus years of System Engineering experience
• Ten (10+) plus years of System Build and Deployment experience
• Current with Five (5+) IBM Middleware System Engineering experience
• Engineering support includes:
#1. Scripting/System Automation
#2. UNIX based Scripting (ksh, bsh, csh)
#4. MQ Messaging
#5. Jython administrative script for IBM WebSphere Application Server
#6. MQ Messaging
#7. DB2 Database
Elite Technical Services has over two decades of practice credibility. We support all phases of IT project delivery (PMO), information technology service management (ITSM) and engineering implementation missions (Professional Services).
Our customers include Federal Civilian and Defense Agencies as well as commercial Systems Integration firms from small disadvantaged businesses through Fortune 100 Companies. We combine the right talent with highly skilled outcomes-minded management to create a team that delivers program objectives and is focused on surpassing budget and schedule projections.
Mon, 12 Jun 2017 20:10:22 PDT