Digital Measurement & Insights Strategist
TCS Education System
TCS Education System is seeking an experienced Digital Measurement & Insights Strategist to join the Marketing department.
The Digital Measurement & Insights Strategist is responsible for implementing innovative research and measurement solutions for TCS and all affiliate institutions. The ideal candidate will be familiar with a wide range of database marketing, data mining and marketing analytics approaches, with a proven ability to understand business objectives and context. Most importantly, this individual will need to regularly synthesize the data into actionable insights and recommendations. The organization requires a flexible, nimble approach to research/data analysis/reporting…anticipating organizational needs/strategic direction while simultaneously responsive to ad hoc requests.
While the role is primarily focused on delivering database marketing, analytics, and segmentation, a successful candidate will be excited about uncovering insights and shaping Digital Marketing Strategy. This person must be high-energy, have the ability to clearly communicate to senior level executives, and most importantly be passionately inquisitive.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the execution of all research projects, from intake to recommendation, to include; environmental scans, market validation, price comparison, media consumption, location assessment, and more.
- Analyze digital marketing analytics and research data.
- Prepare recommendations/planning components of all projects and present findings to leadership.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to leadership about new tools and opportunities that can improve efficiencies and performance on key metrics.
- Contribute to presentations to staff about key findings to ensure advertising campaigns, digital efforts and marketing communications projects all align with applicable research findings.
- Establish a baseline understanding of the marketplace - utilizing internal data, 3rd party research/reports and vendors/partners.
- Proactively analyze data and present projections on industry trends and market demand/direction
- Develop an in-depth, ongoing understanding of the ever-changing marketplace. Stay up-to-date by subscribing to journals and data sources, networking, attending conferences, etc.
- Possess the ability to regularly communicate insights and conduct ad hoc analysis/projections.
- Experience developing BI and Analytics strategy and requirements
- Experience implementing solutions using advanced visualization tools and applications (e.g. Tableau, Microstrategy, Adobe Data Workbench, Adobe Analytics etc.)
- Experience in SQL Query and Reporting Tools
- Experience with CRM databases and applications a plus
- Experience with other analytics platforms, technologies, and languages such as: Netezza, Oracle, SaaS etc. a plus
- Familiarity with data warehousing concepts and technologies
- Proficient with MS Office suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and ability to tell stories with data
- Resourceful problem solver with the ability and desire to take charge of projects to drive business results.
- Strong organizational skills, strong teamwork, attention to detail, and communication skills
- Strong understanding of relational databases with experience in implementing BI solutions on these platforms
- Strong understanding of business intelligence concepts including data analysis, data mining with experience in applying these concepts in data warehouse environments
- Proven ability to deliver insights from large data sets
TCS Education System offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
TCS Education System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About TCS Education System:
TCS Education System was founded in 2009 as a nonprofit organization with a mission of preparing innovative, engaged, purposeful agents of change who serve our global community.
TCS Education System features a network of specialized institutions, which are backed by a model of education that prepares socially responsible, culturally competent professionals in applied fields such as psychology, law, health care, and education. TCS Education System partners-The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, The Santa Barbara & Ventura Colleges of Law, Pacific Oaks College & Children's School, Dallas Nursing Institute, and Saybrook University-each offer scholarship, training, and service opportunities directed to a specific career path while providing a transformative educational experience.
For more information, visit www.tcsedsystem.edu