Dean's Office Coordinator for Accreditation and Quality Assistance - temporary position
Posting Date October 16, 2016
Position Title Dean's Office Coordinator for Accreditation and Quality Assistance - temporary position
Vacancy # temp 1016
Department Dean’s Office Coordinator for Accreditation and Quality Assurance
Division Academic Affairs
Reporting to Vice Dean, assists with SBUS data collection and reporting for various purposes including faculty activity and qualification tracking, assessment of learning, accreditation requirement compliance and program administration.
- Serves as an administrative resource for the Director of Undergraduate Core Programs.
- Assists the deans and Dean's office staff, as necessary, with report preparation and database management.
Qualifications & Requirements
• Superior Excel, database and analytic skills
• Organized and professional
• Able to synthesize and display information for reporting
• Able to work collaboratively with deans, faculty and administrative staff
• Strong writing and communications skills
• Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a corporate or university setting. Knowledge of university accreditation standards and compliance is preferred
25 hours per week; may distribute over 4 or 5 days.
Commensurate with Experience
Anticipated Start Date December 2016
Send cover letter and resume to
(include vacancy # if above)
Email Resume/Cover Letter to Susan Noria at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply By Review begins immediately and continues until position is filled
Organizational Marketing Statement:
Building on a distinguished 105-year history, Montclair State University is proud to be a leading institution of higher education in New Jersey. The university's six colleges and schools serve more than 19,000 undergraduate and graduate students in 300 majors, minors, concentrations and certificate programs. Situated on a beautiful, 250-acre suburban campus just 14 miles from New York City, Montclair State combines the instructional and research resources of a large public university in a dynamic, sophisticated, and diverse academic environment.
Montclair State University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action institution with a strong commitment to diversity. Additional information can be found on the MSU website at www.montclair.edu.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION INSTITUTION