Community Relations Manager
Homecare.com is looking for a Community Relations Manager. This position will represent HomeCare.com in the Baltimore area and help bring in additional business for the company. The Community Relations Manager's role will include working with hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, and other providers in the senior care industry. They will need to identify, develop, and maintain referral sources. They will also need to attend events in the community increasing community awareness of HomeCare.com's mission and values. This position will serve primarily Baltimore area.
• Build a network and pipeline of prospective referral sources and partnerships for HomeCare.com
• Perform prospect visits to physician offices, hospitals, assisted living and skilled nursing facilities to educate and inform on HomeCare.com's services
• Attend community networking events to create additional business relationships for HomeCare.com
• Keep abreast of trends in the industry and identify new opportunities for HomeCare.com
• Prepare presentations using Homecare.com marketing materials
• Represent Homecare.com at industry and chamber events
• Talk with prospects and families about their needs and discuss options that Homecare.com offers
• Field Referral calls and discuss opportunities that are brought to Homecare.com
• 1-3 years Sales, Marketing, and/or Recruiting experience;
• Intuitive, good listener, strong communicator, solution oriented, driven:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Interested in learning, with an eye toward personal improvement;
• Detailed-oriented, flexible, self-motivated, and a team player;
• Professionalism when working with remote families and Caregivers in a structured environment;
• Process-oriented, results-driven, and able to learn and utilize our Internet-based client management software (Salesforce.com);
• Senior Care Industry experience is definitely a plus, but not required.
• The community relations manager will start with a competitive base salary and will be eligible for quarterly, performance-based bonuses.
• Medical, Dental, Vision & 401k benefits included
This job is a full time position. If you feel like you would be a good fit for this position apply today and we'll reach out to you ASAP.
HomeCare.com is a leader in the In-Home Care Industry. We are looking for enthusiastic, determined people to help families find a Caregiver amongst our network of over 35,000+ Caregivers.
We are the leading mobile and web platform designed to connect families with professional Caregiver to take care of their loved ones. Our service is growing rapidly with more than 35,000+ Caregivers in the Mid-Atlantic and is well positioned to meet the needs of retiring baby boomers.
Mon, 12 Jun 2017 10:59:51 PDT