Quality Assurance Analyst -- WMATA 005
Quality Assurance Analyst
The candidate must possess the following skills:
• Experience with software test process in Safety applications in transportation industry
• Must have the ability to organize testing across several projects.
• Must present data to management groups in a clear and concise manner.
• Must have a clear grasp of the Safety Management Modules in order to make valid recommendations throughout the test process.
• Must have a background in dealing with sensitive information.
• Hands-on experience with HP tool sets (Quality Center, QuickTestPro, LoadRunner)
• Hands-on experience with manual testing.
• Hands-on experience of executing software testing within a SharePoint 2007, 2010 environments.
• Practical Experience participating in a SharePoint platform upgrade.
• Management of the QA team.
• Develop and manage the overall software test strategy
• Develop test plans and execute them to support periodic software releases
• Translate business requirements in the form of test scenarios and test scripts
• Execute manual and automated software testing
• Develop test completion reports and software Change Control Board documentation for software releases
• Propose system enhancements as needed.
• Plan and institute automated regression test processes using HP Quick Test Pro.
• Plan and execute performance and load test utilizing HP LoadRunner
NBS Enterprises creates competitive advantages. We isolate and overcome constraints to deliver performance value for all involved: you, your customer, and your employees. We break current market staffing trends with price-sensitive strategies solutions.
Our goal is to work in partnership with you, our client, become a trusted advisor and teammate to establish a relationship that provides you and your team with a competitive advantage at both the contract and at the task order levels. NBS' innovative 'Triangle' approach to staffing support provides you, your customer, and your future employee a risk mitigation solution that is second to none.
Mon, 12 Jun 2017 09:17:09 PDT