Local Distribution Company looking for a Hands On Warehouse Manager to oversee all aspects of a warehouse operations.
- Create and manage teams of personnel to perform all dock operations
- Organizational skills to include set-up of dock and staging areas to facilitate changes in receiving/shipping volumes.
- Safety skills to include training personnel to use power equipment, dock procedures, lifting, etc.
- Security awareness and ability to recognize, prevent and address any issues regarding theft, loss and damage of merchandise, equipment and personnel.
- Computer skills to include working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word. Some Symbol scan-gun experience helpful.
- Performance evaluation skills related to all personnel at local facility.
- Willingness to become "hands-on" manager when volume or situation requires such action while working flexible hours as needed.
- Interviewing skills related to local dock personnel. Requirements Ability to work flexible hours as needed.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to meet operational objectives including productivity and quality.
- Ability to effectively delegate tasks and responsibilities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and see them through to completion.
- Ability to solve problems in a fast paced, changing environment.
- . Benefits Offered:
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
All Jobs at Confidental
Posted just now in Transportation and Storage, Warehousing
Though our roots are in the Midwest, our strong commitment to excellence in customer service has fueled our growth across market boundaries. With 12 terminals to date, we are poised to maintain our role as the nations leading pool point distributor. We feel however, that our greatest accomplishments are the relationships of trust that we have built with our customers. We combine old-fashioned hard work with the latest warehouse, software and scanning technologies.
Sun, 11 Jun 2017 12:54:36 PDT