Production/Shift Supervisor - 1st & 2nd shift
The production manager position is responsible for supervising shop employees in a manufacturing environment. This position plans and assigns work, implements policies and procedures and recommends improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures and working conditions.
- Ensure effective employee relations. Provide employee coaching and development. Makes employment decisions. Resolve employee issues through problem resolution
- Balance quality, productivity, cost, safety and morale to achieve positive results in all areas. Work to continuously improve in all areas
- Manage departmental performance measures, including visual controls and provides regular progress reports to manager
- Perform accident investigations
- Maintain proper inventory levels
- Manage department priorities
- Schedule and manage production schedule
- Track absenteeism and timekeeping
Bi-Lingual in Spanish
Oral Communication Skills
Written Communication Skills
Basic Math Skills
- Strong Leadership Qualities
- Performance Management
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Results Driven
- Communication Proficiency
- Time Management
- Technical Capacity
- Learning Orientation
This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.
Required Education and Experience
1. High School diploma
2. 3-5 years of management experience in a production environment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Sun, 11 Jun 2017 05:58:43 PDT