Sr. Devops Engineer
• Provide deployment automation work effort and subject matter expertise.
• Work directly with Operations and Engineering teams to develop and maintain of SaltStack states and pillars.
• Help drive SaltStack development standards and procedures.
• Ensure consistency and supportability across DEV, QA, Beta, and Production environments.
• Provide help desk support for questions about SaltStack development and systems deployment automation.
• Work across ProdOps and Engineering teams to identify and recommend continuous improvements.
• Develop and maintain documentation and troubleshooting playbooks detailing usage, standards, and procedures.
• BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical degree.
• 3 or more years experience with SaltStack.
• Deep working knowledge of SaltStack automation development including Jinja, templates, and conditional states/pillars.
• Strong understanding of deployment requirements across DEV, QA, Beta, and Production environments.
• Working knowledge of git repositories and commands.
• Understanding of continuous integration and version control systems.
• Understanding of Agile methodologies.
• Experience with Jenkins, Artifactory, GoCD, Consul, or Vault.
Xavient Information Systems Inc. is a global IT engineering company. Working together with such partners as Oracle and Microsoft, Xavient is able to provide comprehensive solutions to customers with a commitment to industry standards and proven technologies in development and support. Strengths include Datawarehousing Middleware, Java, Microsoft Technologies, ERP, TQA, etc. Xavient offers IT Services and innovative practices that enable business process improvement. We provide world-class software solutions to both Fortune 500 companies and smaller companies that need to better leverage their technology investments.
American Fork, UT
Sun, 11 Jun 2017 08:21:18 PDT