Child Care Center Director
Our Child Care Center is seeking a full time Director. In this position you will be responsible for the day to day operations of a full-day year round, early childhood education child care facility. Duties include ensuring quality programming and compliance with MN Rule 3, communication with staff and parents, sales, public relations/event planning and overall site supervision including enrolling children/families and management of staff.
- BS/BA degree in Education (Early Childhood, etc) or Business related field (Sales/Marketing) - with a strong desire to work in an education/customer service setting
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a professional/education work environment
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent computer knowledge including a working knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Ability to work with a diverse customer base
- Enthusiasm, energy, and organizational skills
- Ability to establish a positive environment for staff, children and their families
- Ability to provide leadership and solve problems
- Attention to detail
- Strong oral communication skills
- Knowledge of assessment & curriculum is a plus
If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, our organization is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, full Medical & Dental, 401k, etc.
Multi-Site School organization with locations throughout the Twin Cities. We provide the highest quality early childhood education experience serving infants through Kindergarten. Our schools have been around for over 25 years. Our staff are very experienced and long tenured. Come work for a leader in our industry.
Sun, 11 Jun 2017 12:41:16 PDT