CAD and REVIT Tech
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time draftsperson at our Marysville, Washington location. We are actively seeking a qualified candidate to join our Design Department team. We are involved in a broad range of projects from small mobile units to 10,000+ sq ft permanent modular structures. Come and join our team!
Primary Job Duty: Execution and completion of a wide range of drafting projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Include but are not limited to):
- Draft plan sets for modular building projects.
- Coordinate with estimating and purchasing to complete plans.
- Coordinate with production department during construction.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Working knowledge of Revit is required.
- Strong communication and organization skills are required.
- 3-5 years experience in drafting is preferred
- Ability to read and understand building codes, construction specifications and drawings is preferred.
- Skill in prioritizing, multi-tasking and time management.
- Construction field experience a must.
Commercial Modular Building Manufacturer
Sun, 11 Jun 2017 06:46:31 PDT