Project Manager/Consultant I
Summary: Work with Customers on or off site to analyze business needs and design and manage a project. Teach, coach and train customers and transmit needs, concerns and priorities back to the software development team and company leadership. Assist in project estimation and user tasks as needed. Represent our values effectively to customers and other staff. Works closely with other team members, including Project Managers and Technical Manager to ensure timely completion of work.
1. Act as a project leader in Ursa Information Systems, managing project scope, budget and timeline, ensuring that projects meet customer and company expectations.
2. Be able to positively contribute to all phases of the project lifecycle-- Presales, Sales, Project Initiation, Testing, and Wrap up.
3. Build trusted relationships with company staff and customers. Positively portray Company to customers and employees. Must demonstrate a positive attitude, even under challenging circumstances, and motivate other staff to maximum productivity. Must offer accurate, candid, insightful communication freely.
4. Must be able to manage complex financial reporting and project tracking.
5. Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in technical and business matters. Ideal candidate will also be able to get around Linux, Excel spreadsheets, have working knowledge of ERP software, and ability to discuss business process and and business process mapping.
6. . Must demonstrate company values-Represent company in the best possible manner, demonstrating dedication to customer success, reliable and dependable completion of tasks and assignments, working with other Ursa team members, filling out time cards in an accurate and daily manner, proactively addressing problems, and preventing mistakes that may impact the company or customers. Demonstrating self-sufficiency to help resolve problems in efficient and effective manner.
Ursa Information Systems is a recognized leader in Open Source business technology implementations. We are growing fast, and looking for the best people in the industry to join us. New staff will be joining an established team of professionals that cares a great deal about mentoring and development.
Fri, 9 Jun 2017 09:41:15 PDT