Senior IT Technician
Quality Business Solutions, located in Parkville, Md., is looking for an experienced Senior IT Technician. Because of the expected amount of resumes received, only those meeting the below criteria will be considered for an interview.
The ideal candidate must possess:
- the ability to critically think about and investigate causes and effects beyond the obvious with regard to customer issues
- the dedication to effective permanent solutions, rather than short-term "bandaging"
- at least 5 years of experience with network administration
- at least 5 years of experience with Microsoft server, desktop and productivity products
- at least 3 years of experience with cloud-based data backup, email and website hosting
- at least 3 years of experience configuring SonicWALL products
- at least 2 years working with ConnectWise and LabTech
- consistent punctuality
- professional-level written and verbal communication skills
- visiting customer sites to perform network enhancements and network device, server and PC configurations and installations
- Interpret customer requirements, build knowledge of customer challenges and work with the IT Director to develop solutions to customer needs
- identifying needs based upon information received during customer discussions
- maintain up-to-date knowledge on products and services offered by the company and its competitors
- assist with Tier 2 and above helpdesk ticket resolutions
- assist the IT Technician with customer issues
If you possess all of these attributes, please send your resume via e-mail to the reply address. We offer a competitive salary, vacation and personal days, health benefits, life insurance and a 401K plan after a standard 90-day probationary period. Office operating hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sat, 10 Jun 2017 12:54:21 PDT