Project Manager Level 2 -- WMATA 001
Project Manager Level 2
The candidate must possess the following requirements:
- PMP certification is a must.
- Recent experience implementing business intelligence dashboards.
- Must have transit industry experience.
- Thorough understanding of Fatigue Risk Management and Reporting.
- Proven practical experience utilizing Earned Value Management (EVM).
- Expert at understanding user needs, analyzing them and parlaying them into technical requirements, and ultimately creating a useful product for the customer.
- Thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Experience utilizing SharePoint as a framework.
- Experience using Microsoft Project for planning, executing, controlling, and measuring project performance.
- Experience using Microsoft Word
- Experience using Microsoft Excel.
- Experience using Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Must have experience in the development of safety management systems.
1. Project Management of FRMS deliverables.
2. Requirements gathering, interpretation, and publication.
3. Weekly, monthly, and annual reporting of the project's status, to include the following:
a. Completion (to include earned value)
e. Resource Management
f. Communication Management
4. Execution and Monitoring of project activities.
Other tasks and efforts as directed by the Program Manager.
NBS Enterprises creates competitive advantages. We isolate and overcome constraints to deliver performance value for all involved: you, your customer, and your employees. We break current market staffing trends with price-sensitive strategies solutions.
Our goal is to work in partnership with you, our client, become a trusted advisor and teammate to establish a relationship that provides you and your team with a competitive advantage at both the contract and at the task order levels. NBS' innovative 'Triangle' approach to staffing support provides you, your customer, and your future employee a risk mitigation solution that is second to none.
Sat, 10 Jun 2017 13:33:31 PDT