Senior Mobile Developer
Mobolize is looking for a talented Senior Software Developer to design and develop the company's cutting-edge data optimization and security technology for mobile platforms such as Android and iOS. If you are looking to work on advanced mobile data and networking technologies, then Mobolize is the place for you.
This position reports to the Director of Engineering, and will be responsible for all aspects of the product development lifecycle, from gathering initial requirements, then to design/implementation, and ultimately to cloud deployment and maintenance. Mobolize is a fast-growing startup with a fast-paced work environment, and the ideal candidate is someone who excels in the dynamic nature of such a demanding environment, with significant opportunities to gain cross-functional experience working with the product, support and sales teams.
- Design, implement and maintain our patent-pending data optimization and data protection technology on mobile platforms, and working with both native and managed code.
- Develop and support mobile applications for Android and iOS devices.
- Perform advanced research and analysis into network optimization, with a particular focus on mobile data delivery and web caching.
- Work closely with Product Management, Client Services and Sales teams to define and deliver the best possible product.
- A minimum of 4 years with native (Objective C or C++) or managed (Java or C#) code, preferably both.
- Preferably has software development experience in iOS and/or Android software development. Experience with Linux/Unix or Windows software development would be a plus.
- Preferably has software development experience with networking (e.g. sockets, HTTP), video streaming (HLS, ABR), caching and/or security (IPsec, TLS). Experience with browser-based technologies, such as HTML, JS or caching, would be a plus.
What We Do
Mobolize partners with mobile device makers, app developers and operators worldwide to provide subscription-based apps and services that give consumers control over their mobile data. Our partners and customers are some of the largest in their industries.
Why work at Mobolize?
Visibility -- The nature of our technology helps us secure meetings with the leading carrier, handset and mobile technology companies, and you will enjoy valuable career exposure and visibility to some of the most talented minds in this space.
Global scope and impact -- Our technology offers new benefits to carriers and mobile technology vendors from around the world, and our products enable them to deliver market-leading capabilities that will help bring the next 2 billion emerging market customers into the smartphone era.
Outstanding leadership -- Our company is led by an experienced management team that has brought multiple start-ups to successful exits. Our executive team's profiles can be viewed at www.mobolize.com.
Excellent compensation -- In addition to a competitive compensation plan including stock options, we offer a full benefits package.
Principals only please. Mobolize does not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resumes sent by these firms shall be considered property of Mobolize, and no fee shall be due.
Santa Monica, CA
Sat, 10 Jun 2017 14:18:20 PDT