Commerical Roofing Project Manager
Commercial Roofing Project Manager
Established Commercial Roofing Contractor is looking for Project Manager candidates for immediate start. Base salary and quarterly bonus included. Minimum of 5 years experience with commercial roof systems, construction project management, and ability to train others.
- Manage multiple crews, subcontractors and projects.
- Communication with clients, subcontractors, management, and production team in a professional manner.
- Managing material purchasing, subcontracts and manage inventory
- Must have knowledge of all types of roof systems.
- Commercial roofing systems knowledge and roofing terminology
- Florida Building Code, Miami Dade Product Approvals
- Time management skills
- Self-motivated and ability to motivate others
- IT literacy - Word, Excel
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Well organized and a customer service oriented, team-player eager to assist colleagues and members of the department at all levels
- Bilingual (Spanish) is helpful
Comprehensive benefits package including: paid holidays, paid vacation, health insurance with dental and vision, tuition reimbursement and incentive bonus based upon performance.
Our philosophy is Integrity First. It is the principle that governs everything we do. We build relationships based on trust, while keeping our high moral and ethical standards as the foundation. PSI Roofing is committed to delivering the right roof for your specific need. Our customer service has developed numerous long term clients for the past 25 years. Our approach is to offer cost effective and timely solutions to all our customers' roofing issues, while placing an emphasis on quality. By utilizing the best materials in the industry with our highly trained workforce, PSI Roofing is able to offer a final product that ensures customer satisfaction for every project we take on.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sat, 10 Jun 2017 07:26:24 PDT