Data & Ecommerce Assistant
Supporting basic sales and operations functions. Maintaining accurate and up-to-date customer account data, contact databases, and general office organization. Maintaining product data and presentation on ecommerce websites, including specifications, prices, images, and videos.
Product Data Management: Our brand sells over 100 SKUs. Monitoring and maintaining product data requires ongoing effort.
- Maintain product data, photos and videos on major ecommerce retailers' websites
- Monitor product data on LA SIESTA brand websites & ecommerce platform
- Monitor product data on LA SIESTA internal product database
- Monitor product data on Excel data sheets & order forms
Ecommerce Platform Monitoring:
- Monitor integration between ecommerce platform and retail websites
Customer & Contact Data Management
- Setting up new customer accounts by inputting new customer account data (SAP)
- Maintaining accurate and complete customer account information (SAP), including addresses, tax IDs, store locator addresses, customer contacts, retail store photos
- Inputting all new leads and contact data into contact database (SalesForce)
- Continually maintaining and improving data in general contact database (SalesForce)
- Creating contact lists for print mailings and email newsletters
Inventory Data Management:
- Maintaining inventory feeds to customers, online retailers, and ecommerce platform
- Ensuring that only in-stock items are available for sale on LA SIESTA websites
General Team Assistance:
- Answer Incoming Phone Calls
- Support Sales Team with customer account management
- Support Sales Team with assembling literature, forms, and contact lists
- LA SIESTA Miami is a small team. Each member will need to wear many hats.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Well organized
- Articulate - excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Accurate, Accurate, Accurate - does the job correctly the first time
- Excellent proofreader & copy-editor - naturally sees mistakes & problems
- Self-Motivated - strong desire to succeed & excel
- Self-Starting - sees problems, opportunities, or areas for improvement and takes initiative to do the work
- Result & Action Oriented - motivated by results, takes initiative without being instructed, continually works to make improvements
- Time-Management - effective and efficient with time for greatest results
- Intermediate computer skills required
- English is the only language required. Spanish or other 2nd language is helpful.
LA SIESTA is a global hammock brand, in business 25 years. LA SIESTA offers the widest variety of hammocks from any brand in the world. With global headquarters in Germany, LA SIESTA is the premium hammock brand in Europe. In 2014, LA SIESTA opened a subsidiary corporation in Miami, to better serve the U.S. Market.
Our U.S. team is small and motivated. You can grow, learn, and see quick results from your work with LA SIESTA. Initiative and great work is genuinely appreciated and well rewarded. This position is an excellent opportunity to learn quickly and strengthen a variety of skills.
Sat, 10 Jun 2017 10:11:13 PDT