Cable Television, Internet and Phone Technicians
If you are a hard working individual and want to be compensated based on your individual performance and you are looking for a career vs a job, consider joining PremierCC as a Voice, Video, and Data Technician. We are looking for individuals with a strong work ethic, basic technical skills, a mechanical aptitude and willingness to work in a variety of conditions. Many of our top performers are military veterans or individuals with a history within the construction trades..
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
This position is responsible for the following tasks:
- To provide the cable subscriber with the best possible installation, while maintaining all system specifications, and procedures.
- Makes decisions as to type of repair required, but decisions are restricted by routing of cable installations. Must determine whether to repair or replace equipment as needed by inspecting subscriber premises to determine the appropriate method of installation.
- Works closely with the Dispatch Center for work assignments such as trouble reports and service orders. Record transmission readings, daily time, and function codes in required documentation.
- Operates vehicles, hand tools, power tools, ladders, VCR's, televisions, signal level meters, volt meters, converters, cable locators, leakage detection devices and other test equipment.
- Completes required paperwork including installation checklist, time sheets, service orders, vehicle inspection report, various logs, noting or problems requiring attention of other staff members.
- Maintains a clean and organized vehicle. Carry out all work in the safest possible manner.
- Provides the subscriber with the best customer service, and promotes a good relationship between the subscriber and the cable company. Must convey a positive and professional appearance and demeanor when communicating the company's products and services to our customers.
- Assists other Technical personnel in the performance of their duties when requested.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- High school diploma/GED and or experience in any other field related to Telecommunications.
- Highly motivated individual, with proven record of high productivity.
- Ability to handle multiple issues simultaneously, with a positive attitude.
- Technical knowledge such as computer skills is a plus.
- Previous customer service contact helpful to develop good communication skills.
- Work outside in all types of weather.
- Must be able to lift, handle, and carry 80-pound ladder and meet ladder safety requirements.
- Must be able to work at heights of 3-25 ft.
- Must be able to bend, stand, sit, crawl, climb, and lift throughout each day.
Miscellaneous Skills / Considerations:
- Must have a valid driver's license and meet Premier CC, Inc. driving criteria guidelines.
- Must be able to pass a background check, per company policy.
- Must drug free individual.
- Must be strongly mechanically inclined.
National Cable Contractor
Sat, 10 Jun 2017 09:14:20 PDT