- Supervise and mentor staff engineers and technicians,
- Train staff in basic engineering procedures and techniques,
- Manage geotechnical explorations and laboratory testing for southern California projects,
- Interpret geotechnical, materials and analytical laboratory test data for use in analyses,
- Supervise engineering for seismic and geotechnical analyses and design,
- Prepare and present proposals, scopes of work and budgets for new projects,
- Prepare and review geotechnical and materials reports,
- Review civil and structural engineering plans for conformance with recommendations,
- Participate in professional organizations, and
- Develop and maintain an active client base.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering with geotechnical specialty - MS desirable,
- California Civil Engineering professional registration (PE) - GE desirable,
- 5+ years of experience managing public works, commercial and residential projects,
- Strong organization and written/verbal English communication skills,
- Proficient with MS WORD, EXCEL, OUTLOOK, gINT and other geotechnical software, and
- 40-hour HAZWOPER and moisture density gauge training desirable.
We are a growing company. We have a great team and work environment - be a part of our success !
To apply for the position please visit our website at:
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Fri, 9 Jun 2017 11:09:38 PDT