Night Shift CLS, Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Technologist
We are seeking a Night Shift CLS, Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Technologist to join our team! You will be responsible for performing medical tests for the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases. Small hospital laboratory setting. Excellent compensation and benefits packages offered. Great experience and opportunity for growth. Rated one of the best labs to work for in the area!
- Collect and organize blood, tissue, and other bodily fluid samples from patients
- Prepare samples for routine testing and analysis
- Properly record results for further analysis and easy reference
- Monitor inventory samples and supplies
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Work under the supervision of a medical technologist
- Clinical Laboratory Science licensed in California as a generalist
- Previous experience as a clinical technician or in other related fields
- Familiarity with common medical terminology
- Experience in a laboratory setting
- Strong organizational skills
K.A. Recruiting, Inc. is a premier healthcare recruiting firm based in downtown Boston. We work with hundreds of hospitals and healthcare facilities across the country. We specialize in the recruitment and placement of laboratory professionals, imaging professionals, rehabilitation professionals, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurse leaders, nurses, physicians, and healthcare IT professionals.
San Mateo, CA
Fri, 9 Jun 2017 14:41:00 PDT