Change Leader II
The Change Leader II is responsible for successfully initiating and driving medium to large company-wide strategic initiatives. This includes support and guidance for business and technology initiated projects, as well as building the plan for managing projects through the change initiative process. This position requires strong knowledge of technology processes and implementation procedures, as well as a broad & deep understanding of the business and operational units. In addition, this individual will provide internal Team support to Strategic Planning, Portfolio Management, and Program Management. This person will be required to direct research and analysis to develop conclusions and present findings to senior executives.
Partners with senior leadership and other departments to lead significant change initiatives in support of the Company's strategic plan. Personally considered a change leadership expert responsible for driving analysis, recommendations, decisions, and delivery.
Work Activities Include:
- Drive and support the assessment multi-functional change opportunities
- Drive and support definition, delivery and measurement of change programs
- Drive research, analysis and development support for new business opportunities
- Coordinate industry and competitive research analysis
- Support and sometimes deliver presentations to the CEO and executive team
- May perform other job duties as directed by the Employee's leader. Ability to lead matrixed teams through a significant change process
- College degree in Technology, Finance, Business or related field required.
- MBA preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience driving and delivering complex change initiatives.
- Prefer at least 2 years of experience in the transportation industry.
- Must have strong knowledge of strategic and financial analysis.
- Must have proven analytical and quantitative skills; experience with spreadsheets or other quantitative modeling.
- Must have the ability to assume a high level of responsibility and to provide direction in a cross-functional, team-oriented environment.
- Must have the ability to properly manage highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Must have the ability to contend with the range and complexity of large business problems.
- Must have the ability to plan and drive large business initiatives to completion.
- Must have the ability to understand corporate financial analysis and financial statements.
- Must have the ability to partner and work effectively with all levels of management to develop and implement Company plans.
- Must be an expert in developing and delivering presentations to large audiences including senior leadership.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate complex issues in a structured and concise manner.
- Must have the ability to identify and resolve issues.
- Must have the ability to design and conduct analyses, as well as synthesize recommendations.
- stakeholder analysis and impact analysis and change strategies across the enterprise space- People and support functions
- some projects potentially in learning management space
- ability to manage across projects
- background in training development and training in the CL space
Sat, 27 May 2017 14:25:29 PDT