Regional Retail Manager
Ria Financial will become the largest processor of secure electronic financial transactions in the world, continuing to offer convenience to millions of people every day. Our vision is a service that is "always on", and available whenever, wherever and however people need it, serving customers, anywhere around the globe. Ria has store and agent locations conveniently located around the world, in addition to online money transfer, both of which offer competitive rates and fast, friendly and reliable service. We are looking for a Regional Manager for our Ria stores in the Northwest California region who is passionate about sales, leading others and become an integral part of our dynamic team's commitment to success. The candidate is required to be bilingual Spanish and ideally reside in San Francisco, Fresno, San Joaquin or near surrounding areas.
As Regional Manager for Ria stores, you will be responsible for the management and development of the corporate retail branches. Your detail responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
• Achieve pre-determined P&L, and transactions' volume objectives for the assigned region
• Identify new business development areas
• Perform market & competitive analysis, identify trends to meet or exceed goals
• Implementing grass roots and/or marketing campaigns to increase sales within the assigned region
• Develop direct reports into a highly efficient and effective customer service oriented teams
• Optimize resources of all branches for which he or she is responsible
• Manage and improve the branches and processes
• Maintain discipline and productivity in the assigned region
• Maintain good communication with direct supervisor
• Be compliant with laws governing money laundering, policies and procedures manual
• Establish excellent customer service, motivate employees and a good working environment
• Responsible for the management of all employees assigned to the region i.e., counseling, disciplining, and documenting according to company and operational policies
Ria Financial Services ("Ria") is the money transfer division of Euronet Worldwide, Inc ("Euronet) (NASDAQ: EEFT). Ria is one of the largest global money transfer companies in the world. Since its establishment in New York in 1987, Ria has been successfully providing a cost effective, secure and fast alternative to send money to the families and loved ones of customers worldwide. Now serving 150 countries, Ria has emerged as a global leader in remittances and is a recognized brand in both quality and service.
Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT) facilitates the movement of payments around the world and serves as a critical link between our partners Financial Institutions, Retailers, Service Providers and their end Consumers, both locally and globally. Founded in 1994, Euronet has established itself as a leading electronic payments provider. Euronet's customers are served from three core business segments: Electronic Financial Transactions (EFT including Payments Software), Prepaid (epay) and Money Transfer (Ria).
San Francisco, CA
Fri, 9 Jun 2017 11:59:12 PDT