President Of Sales
No previous Elder Care experience required, ideal candidates will have sales, sales operations and business development experience for many industry backgrounds.
To be successful in this position you will need to possess the following skills.
• Market Control - you will control all aspects of the local operations including sales, installation, marketing etc.
• Personnel Leadership - manage a team of installers and local sales people
• Sales Management - securing additional local contracts with other elder care service providers and other local organizations
• Financial management - the ability to manage financial expenses and local P&L is a must
• Navigate local regulations - insure compliance with local codes
• Management experience in team building
Key personal attributes for this role include
• Attitude- Positive Attitude, Authoritative Leadership style, highly independent and a risk taker.
• Business Acumen- Business building experience
• Sales Ability- Relationship development skills are very important. This is a sales intensive business.
20 years or more of management experienced desired.
10,000 Baby Boomers turn 65 every day, and will continue for the next 15 years. 91% of them will stay home during their aging years. This demographic growth has created significant opportunities in all phases of elder care. Our customers are those that experience physical limitations such as the elderly and disabled and are seeking to maintain their freedom and independence while remaining in the comfort of their own homes. Our company is the Nations largest and most recognizable brand offering a full line of Installed Accessibility and Mobility Solutions including:
Stair Lifts -
Vertical Platform Lifts (wheelchair lifts)
We attract customers by being highly visible online and through the marketing activities at a local market level. We hold a FSS contract with the Veterans Administration so our local operations benefit from direct sales opportunities related to these contracts.
We also partner with the following:
State and Federal government agencies
Rehabilitation Hospitals, Home Healthcare and Hospice Organizations and other Health Care Providers.
Event Rental Companies
General Contractors, Commercial Builders, Architects, & Remodelers
Other Referral Partners
We offer a the only National Rental Program for organizations with locations and clients in multiple states. We realize that many times the need for access and mobility equipment is temporary.
Fri, 9 Jun 2017 11:25:35 PDT