Access Control Technician
We are currently looking for an access control technician. Access control experience is required. This position is full time and long term. Willing to pay up $25 per hour for the right candidate. This position has the ability to grow into a management position.
- 3+ years of experience in the access control industry.
- Punctual to work and appointments
- Valid California driver's license, no DUI convictions, or more than two (2) points on DMV report.
- Have excellent time management and be able to work with limited or no supervision.
- Posses keen problems solving skills.
- Convey a sense of professionalism in both dress and speech.
- Able to read blueprints and electrical schematics.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Background with electronics and wiring.
- Able to do overtime and occasional weekend work.
- Pass a physical and drug screen.
- CCTV experience is a plus.
- Prior IP/computer work is a plus.
- Wiring of telephone entry units.
- Able to solve electrical problems.
- Maintain orderly stock on truck.
- Diagnosing card reader and access control issues.
- Installing electric strikes into door frames.
- Installation of wire into existing and new buildings.
- Coordinate with sub contractors and customers.
- Occasional weekend work and overtime.
- Diagnose phone line issues.
- Able to utilize test equipment (multimeter, meggohmeter, toner, butt sett).
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office, access control software by different manufacturers).
- Able to learn new concepts and skills.
- Eager to learn and advance themselves.
R&S is leading the door and gate service industry with over 20 locations serving California. Robert Smith, our founder, started the business in 1969. Through his hard work, dedication and customer service he grew R&S into the industry leader that we are today.
We are experiencing rapid growth in our industry. We operate our businesses with professionalism and good ethics. Our growing number of customers requires us to recruit top notch technicians with the same principals, good ethics and hard work that we provide to our customers.
We offer stability and growth for our employees. Through hard work and proven track records, some of our employees who started as technicians are now owners of locations. Are you the type of person who wants to get ahead? Want to move up in an organization? Maybe it's time to make your move.
We offer medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid holidays
Fri, 9 Jun 2017 10:55:55 PDT