Construction Project Manager
Are you a dynamic, energetic leader with the capability to inspire confidence, develop and maintain relationships and provide strategies to successfully manage the needs of varied clients? Do you have the ability to communicate with and encourage a diverse group of individuals towards a common goal? Does effectively juggling multiple projects and meeting deadlines motivate you? Our 25-year old business is growing rapidly and we are looking for top construction project managers to join our team.
As a top- ranked Commercial General Contractor and family-owned business we offer a collaborative, enjoyable and energetic work environment. Our Wellness Program has made our company one of the Valley's Healthiest Employers, and our office features an on-site gym. Other benefits include: paid medical and dental for employees within the terms of our Wellness Program, a generous-match 401K and several voluntary supplemental insurance coverage programs.
For consideration all candidates must apply via this link: https://www.cindexinc.com/c/DD5A81
Ideal candidate must have a minimum of 5-years of commercial construction experience as a project manager, and an established history of long term employment. Experience with managing mechanical and electrical infrastructure projects in mission critical environments is a preferred. Must be flexible, and willing to manage projects of varying size and scope.
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships
- Overall responsibility for team performance and compliance to ensure all documentation, communications, scheduling, manpower, material and equipment used for contracts under your control is being effectively implemented
- Perform quantitative take-offs on materials and labor and prepare documents for final sub bids
- Understanding of job cost/budget components and cost control to maximize profit
- Ability to effectively manage projects and consistently deliver on or ahead of schedule
- Foresight to anticipate issues and the ability to find effective resolutions
- Accurately and cost effectively order materials for projects
- Manage change orders and projected costs
- Provide effective oversight and management of field and administrative support
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience as a commercial construction project manager
- A degree in construction management or related field preferred
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of the construction process and various delivery methods, CMAR, JOC, Design-build.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience and ability to be an effective spokesperson for the company at networking events and in the owner interview process
- Ability to provide accurate conceptual and hard estimates
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to think outside the box
- Thoroughly understand plans and specifications
- Ability to follow through on projects
- Proven successful project history (Quality, Schedule, Budget and Safety)
- Must have the ability to clearly communicate technical details of all project plans, specifications, and contract with owner, subcontracts, purchase orders, daily correspondence, shop drawings, submittals, approvals and all other project related documents
- Fully engage customers in the project process with the objective of developing successful, long term relationship and creating a foundation for "repeat" business
Founded in 1991, Caliente Construction is dedicated in their search to find a team member who wants to be a difference maker. We are looking for enthusiastic, talented construction professionals to join our team. As a top-ranked Commercial General Contractor and family-owned business we offer a competitive salary, extensive benefits package, on-site gym, free fitness classes and a collaborative, family-focused, enjoyable and energetic work environment. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fri, 9 Jun 2017 06:33:58 PDT